Sunday, September 21, 2014

20 Random Facts About Me


#20RandomFactsAboutMe
1. White is my favorite color
2. I don't like to talk when I'm mad
3. When I was in 6th grade, I won first place in a bible quiz bee (whew!)
4. I don't watch horror movies
5. I'm single since 2006 (yep, 8 years now!)
6. I don't easily get attracted to a guy (unless he flirts with me LOL)
7. I love eating and sleeping A LOT
8. I love to travel and see beautiful places, beaches & cultures
9. I love rap, old school rnb, edm, alternative & indie music
10. I used to be a big fan of Britney Spears
11. I want to be an investor (stocks, mutual/equity funds) and SAVE & EARN more while I'm young
12. I don't like wearing bra! :)
13. I don't like reading books :(
14. I have ugly and unhealthy skin :(
15. In college, I kissed a girl and I liked it! :)
16. I'm allergic to any kind of beer/alcoholic drinks
17. Ice cream makes me happy
18. My ultimate dream is to manage my own business
19. When I was 12, I had my first love (and some of the sweetest memories of my life) 
20. I love clothes!!! I don't have a particular style but I do like wearing chic, carefree and comfortable clothes. :)

Top, Necklace, Kimono & Skirt: Forever21   Shoes: Solemate

Ali


Follow Me!

No comments: