Friday, September 5, 2014

First time ❤

 
Dress: Dress for Chicks  Bag & Shoes: SM Department Store

There's always something special and magical about our First Time. From our first friend to our first kiss, first love, first job, first car we bought and so many other first experiences. These are the moments that will stay in our memory forever. The fact is everything we knew today was once a "new thing" to us. It marks the beginning/start of our personal evolution. Though it may not always be the best but it is usually the most intense and the most unforgettable. :)

 Just like my first ever out of the country trip which is in Hong Kong. Its a special graduation gift from my mom when I graduated in College (Thanks mom!). I'm proud o say that this trip only cost us around 20,000php or less. We took advantage of the promo fares from Cebu Pacific Air and stayed at a friends apartment. Hongkong is known for its clean and beautiful airport, good transportation, huge shopping malls, picturesque skyline and of course, Disneyland. I had the chance to see all of these even if we only stay for 3 days and  2 nights. I really had  a great time. This experience makes me realize that I really like to travel and explore the world. I promise myself to go back here but next time I'll be the one to treat my mom.
 
Ali

Stay Updated!

No comments: