Friday, February 17, 2017

Staycation at Azumi Boutique Hotel


Couple of weeks ago, My college best friends and I had a staycation at Azumi Botique Hotel in Alabang. We always like to have staycation instead of the usual "barkada outing". This way we can relax and bond more. As you can see on my pictures, I really had a good sleep, very fresh in the morning and ready na to "aura" in their pool area LOL. 

 
  

My favorite part of the hotel, Infinity pool! :) Gotta love their infinity pool so much!!! I always have a thing for "overlooking". I've seen some photos on Instagram but I didn't expect this to be so beautiful specially at night where you can see Alabang City Lights! (Sorry for the low res camera though!)

 

They have poolside bar and restaurant so there's no need to go outside if you want to eat.

 

I also like their very instagrammable lobby as in every corner you want to have an #ootd.

 
 
 
 Bikini: Sea Gear | Cardigan & Dress: Forever21 | Eyewear: Sunnies
The hotel maybe small but It is very stylish. Plus, I really like their customer service. I'm very thankful to Ms. Patricia (front desk manager) and kuya manong concierge for delivering the items I left in their lobby, I got the parcel around 9pm (and my flight back to Maldives was around 3am wew!)
If you guys are planning to have staycation, you can book reservations here.

Ali

Stay Updated!

No comments: