Saturday, February 11, 2017

A day in Johor Bahru

 
 
 



It starts with my crazy idea to have a short trip in Legoland Malaysia during my 28-hour layover in Singapore. Yup, it's possible but I will not do it again LOL.

Solo travel in another country is fun and tiring at the same time. I arrived in Changi Airport around 5:30am then ride the coach (Transtar Cross Border) going to JB for 10sgd only. Travel time is only 1hour but going to immigration and checkpoint in Woodlands is really a hassle specially if its your first time. I also ride the same coach going back to SG/Changi airport around 3pm to avoid the rush hour. The trip is worth it because I was able to go to Jen Hotel JB, Sanrio Hello Kitty Town, Puteri Harbour, Johor Bahru Palace, City Square, Mall of Medini and of course, Legoland! I also eat in one of their local restaurant, Sirap Selasih. Special thanks to Mr.Khalid Pon, my tour guide/driver/photographer during my visit in Malaysia. :)

Ali


Follow Me!

No comments: