Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Fashion Styling

 Outfit: Forever21   Hair&Make-up: Make Up Designory Manila

I still can't believe that I was feature on Meg Magazine for my entry for Forever21 Philippines' #ThreebiesMyWay contest. I also have a poster in all Forever21 Philippines branches. So cool! :)

Today, August 19, 2015 I promise myself to be more active on my social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram, Lookbook, Chictopia and of course, my blog #SweetSomethingsByAli
 My posts will be about my style, my fashion tips, my travel documents and my adventures in life.
I want to inspire people to love fashion, to be comfortable in what they wear and express themselves.
I also want to discover and explore the beauty of our world, specially my country, Philippines! )
 
#5ReasonsWhyILoveFashionStyling
1. It has always been my dream to style people.
2. I love having portfolios. (#ootd)
3. I love seeing confident people. 
4. I love mixing and matching clothes.
5. Fashion is so FUN.


Ali


Follow Me!

No comments: