Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Suzuki Motors x Rogue Magazine's Sea Expo 2011



A throwback post! Because I miss doing events and trade shows. :) I think this was my last project as a promotional model before I jumped into the corporate world. Promo modelling is not just-having-a-pretty-face job, you need to be flexible during events, always smile and look approachable, and study the brand/product that you'll be promoting. Promo models are here to increase sales and create a positive brand image. They make things more fun and more interesting! Lets just say your having a shit day then an attractive person greeted you and it makes you smile inside. Suddenly your shit day becomes less shitty. Yes, for a moment, they make you feel better about your life.



All photos were taken at Rogue Magazine's Sea Expo 2011. I was teenager back then. (tweenteen) Lol! 



Ali






No comments: